Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Welcome to Mere in the Middle! I am SO excited this blog is finally happening! Let me introduce myself! My name is Meredith Quinn! I graduated in May of this year from the University of Mississippi with a Masters of Education in Leadership and Counseling Education. Now, I am the school counselor at Hamburg Middle School in Hamburg, AR.

I am a first year counselor, and I am EXCITED. I am joining the school counseling blog community to collaborate and generate resources for our field’s use! I am eager to contribute from the perspective of my new program!

This blog is mostly a school counseling blog, but I also want to write about all areas of my life! I am in a middle school, in the middle of marriage, in the middle of a new town, the middle of adulting, and the middle of starting my career. 

In the past six months I have transitioned from graduate student to professional school counselor, and I plan to tell you guys all about it! I hope to talk about everything: internship, preparing for graduation, interviews and job search, starting the job, and MUCH more.  Be on the lookout for all the posts to come! 

Are you a first year counselor, too?  Are you a seasoned counselor that can give advice or tips? I would LOVE any feedback for my first year, so comment under the post! 


From the middle with love,

Mere


No comments:

Post a Comment